Golden Gate Bridge, Northern California, photo courtesy of Fred Deneau
News, Links & Updates - Hot Zone
NCASM Spring 2015 Meeting, March 6 & 7:
Online registration for the Spring 2015 meeting is now closed. If you wish to register late, you may do so by contacting NCASM Secretary Katya Polovina (email: Katya.Polovina@ucsf.edu). There is a late registration fee since the hotel charges us extra for last minute changes in meals and meeting accomodations.
If you wish to view a pdf file of the meeting program:
The meeting will be held in the same location in Pleasanton as last year's spring meeting (The hotel name has changed to DoubleTree Hilton Pleasanton at the Club).
Announcements (February 2015):
1. Dr David Schnurr Memorial Scientific Symposium at the Richmond CDPH Campus, March 20, 2015 (click here for details)
2. Doctors Without Borders Recruitment Information Sessions in San Francisco (click here) and San Jose (click here)
3. University of California, Davis extension course on pathology using genetically modified mice (click here for details)
4. Student Participation - the Future of ASM & NCASM.
5. Please send us your Student Chapter Website URL and we'll link it from our "Student Chapters" web page.
New Job Postings (February 13, 2015)
Southern California ASM (SCASM) also offers excellent meetings and professional opportunities.
Please Support Our Corporate Sustaining Members